Tuesday, 22 December 2015

My Christmas Wish List


Christmas is coming and you know what that means... presents! Yes I know christmas is not all about presents and materialistic things but it is part of a great festivity! Disclaimer: This is just a wish list I am not expecting to get all of this. #youtuberinstincts 

  1. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield (Rose gold) - This watch has been on my mind for a whole year now and I never got myself to buying it myself, so I mean it won't hurt to add it to my christmas wish list.
  2. Sephora Gift Card - Self explanatory, I just love makeup.
  3. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso - This book has been on my book list for a while and my absolute favorite online store is Nasty gal (the author is the CEO of Nasty gal).
  4. Leather boots - I have always wanted leather boots but never bought one, so I just thought this would be a stable for when I go to colder climate countries.
  5. Kindle - I was skeptical about kindles for a very long time but after strong evaluation (not really) it is quite useful. I would also love to get back to reading again.
  6. Quay My Girl Sunglasses - Quay sunglasses are my absolute favorite and I live in a country that is hot all year, so one more to my collection won't hurt.
  7. Cards Against Humanity - This is probably the funniest and weirdest card game I have ever played, some people may not find it funny, but if you have a group of friends and you bring out this game I'm sure it will end with a lot of laughing.
  8. S'Well Water Bottle - This may be weird asking for a water bottle but look at how trendy that water bottle is. I believe that investing in a water bottle is good because it hydrates you and that IS how you live. (just an excuse for me to get a trendy overpriced water bottle). 


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- EK



1 comment: