Tuesday, 19 January 2016

My Bucket List

  1. Make a whole meal for my family.
  2. Go to the Maldives
  3. Go on a helicopter
  4. Get upgraded to either first class or business class
  5. Plan a spontaneous trip with friends
  6. Go on a staycation
  7. Live in a foreign country (where my parent's aren't living)
  8. Have a holiday with friends in New York
  9. Buy my parents something big 
  10. Attend a University in the US
  11. Buy a yacht
  12. Go on a private jet
  13. Paddle board
  14. Surf
  15. Parasail
  16. Meet someone from the cast of High school musical
  17. Meet Lady Gaga
  18. Meet Beyonce
  19. Learn how to make decent sushi
  20. Go to Epcot
  21. Buy a house
  22. Get a dog
  23. Properly sing in front of people (I'm kinda scared of singing in front of people)
  24. Eat a cronut
This is only a rough draft but I will probably keep adding to it, and I will update and cross off the ones I have done. Some are kinda crazy but thats what bucket lists are for. 

-EK

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of variety in your bucket list, hope you can do them all!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete