Saturday, 2 January 2016

Travel Diary #2: Phuket









I recently just went to Phuket, I actually just got back about 3 hours ago. This was definitely an interesting trip. At the moment I have been very busy with school work and just life in general, and going on a holiday wasn't so good for me because I am not very good at "relaxing". I don't want to be fake on this vlog and show my "perfect life". This December has been hard but I'm positive that 2016 will bring better things. During the trip I proceeded to get food poisoning which was not pretty, but I got through it. I hope you guys enjoyed the holidays.


Happy new year! 
Bring on 2016

-EK 

2 comments:

  1. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/01/blouse-sammydress.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete