Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Introducing EmmKo


Surprise! I started an online shop!

I would like to introduce you all to EmmKo, an online shop that has a goal of empowering girls and women around the world with clothes and accessories. 

Today is the official launch day, and I'm not going to lie it's not going very fast but I know that it's in its first stage. A lot of people asked me today whether I'm doing this by myself or not and why I did it. Well here are the answers. 

1. Yes I'm doing this all by myself, and I think I work the best that way, plus I have whole control of the website.

2. I was bored one day and felt like doing something big or something drastic. And the idea of opening an online store came into my mind. 

So if you are interested in iPhone cases and other items, be sure to check the website out! (Link is below) Also there are any suggestions on what else I should sell feel free to comment on this post. 

If you are interested in promoting the products please contact: hello@emmko.com 

http://emmko.com

Love,
EK


No comments:

Post a Comment