Wednesday 23 December 2015

Travel Diary #1: 3 Days in Paris











I was actually in Paris in July during the summer, and wanted to share some photos, and a video I made for my youtube channel. I remember going to Paris when I was 7, and I was so happy to be back 10 years later. Even though Paris is beautiful and it is a place I will never forget, going to paris in the summer is hectic, it's peak season. So advice to future me and to all of you, if you don't like big crowds avoid paris in the summer time, but if it's up your ally then go for it. Either way Paris is still are marvellous place. Till next time Paris.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of the Paris attacks. 

I apologize for my obnoxious tourist photo by the louvre, did it for the instagram.

-EK


5 comments:

  1. I like your post and Merry Christmas!!!!

    Fashion Blogger from BARCELONA

    www.andreealowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! Great post :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete